My wife got us a very wondrous gift, but it won't be opened for another couple of months.
Wish I could convert some of the sonograms to a 3D print file.
- 3 cups flour (750 g)
- ½–1 tsp salt (2 ml)
- 3 tsps. baking powder, level (10 ml)
- 1 ½ tbsps. shortening (15 ml)
- 1 ½ cup water (375 ml)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Wash hands.
- Collect all equipment and ingredients.
- Sift flour in mixing bowl. Add baking powder and salt.
- Cut shortening into flour.
- Add water to make a soft but not sticky dough.
- Knead lightly on floured board.
- Cut into rounds. Let rest for 30 minutes or more.
- Flatten and cut each round in 1/4 pieces.
- Heat frying pan. Add shortening.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Serve hot. Yields 15-18.
Godfrey, Erleen. Belizeans Favourite Foods Using the Food Groups. Belize City: Angelus Press Ltd, Print.
She said, “We know more about the surface of our moon than we do about the depths of our oceans.”
He said, “You mean we know more about a two dimensional solid than we do about a three dimensional fluid?
A some point during your trip you will come across a plastic spoon. I advise you to clean and keep it after you are done. A spoon is an incredibly useful tool that can be used on a wide variety of food that one would not normally consider spoonable. If on the chance that you do come across a food item that you can not eat with a spoon, remember to also keep a fork. And a knife. But definitely a spoon.
- Worrier Pose
- Inward facing palm
- Upward Chucking Fear
He said, “It would be easier for me to drop a rock to the bottom of the ocean than throw a stone to the moon.”
Added a couple of flagfish (Jordanella florida), to our new aquarium. They are a species of killifish native to Florida and named for the red and light stripes along the sides of the male. The tank cycled for about four months while we waited for a replacement lighting fixture.
All this made on an iPhone, except the last little bit where I write the post. Can't do that on an iPhone because Squarespace's iOS app nurses asinus genitalia.